Mobility and Endurance
Arthro Synergy is an excellent tonic for athletes and active children, facilitating the aerobic function of the muscles and lubricating the articular joint system. It also promotes post-athletic recovery when muscles or joints become stiff after exercise or exertion. It helps to reduce inflammation, and assists in the treatment of prediagnosed arthritis and gout.*
Arthro Synergy is an excellent tonic for sportsmen and women in that it promotes the aerobic function of the muscles. During endurance events, it may be used every 20 – 30 minutes, or dissolved in a water bottle and sipped frequently. If prone to muscle cramping, add Mag Phos or Osteo Synergy.
Arthro Synergy contains the equivalent of five individual tissue salts:
- Calc Fluor – Promotes elasticity and flexibility of the ligaments and cartilage
- Kali Sulph – Facilitates cellular respiration and oxygenation of the muscles
- Nat Phos – Assists in the elimination of excess acid and consequent soreness of muscles or arthritic joints
- Silicea – Cleanses and maintains the connective tissues
- Ferrum Phos – Assists oxygen uptake in the blood and helps to reduce inflammation
Consult your practitioner if symptoms persist after *6 weeks.