- Digestive problems can cause improper digestion and malabsorption of nutrients that can have far reaching effects. Consequences of malabsorption can include impaired immunity, allergic reaction, poor wound healing, skin problems and mood swings.
- Enzymes are an integral part of the digestive process. These enzymes come from two sources, those found in the food itself, and those produced in the body.
Why supplement with Enzymes?
Supplemental enzymes can improve the level of digestion and help assure that the maximum level of nutrient absorption is attained.
What are the main enzymes that help to digest food?
- Proteases break long protein chains (polypeptides) into smaller amino acid chains and eventually into single amino acids.
- Amylases reduce large carbohydrates to disaccharide€™s including sucrose, lactose, and maltose.
- Lipases digest fats into free fatty acids and glycerol.
- Cellulases break the bonds found in fibre.
- Invertase; a disccharidase that works to break down sucrose (refined table sugar) into glucose and fructose.
Alpha-Galactosidase is included to break down a family of complex sugars found in some vegetables, and whole grains, as well as in legumes. These particular sugars, raffinose, stachyose, and verbascose, are indigestible because humans do not produce alpha-Galactosidase, required to break them down. As a result, they are not absorbed by the body. Left in the intestine, these sugars are fermented by the normal bacteria that inhabit the lower intestine with the subsequent formation of gas and bloating.
Papaya leaf is a natural source of the proteolytic enzymes referred to as papain.
Fenugreek is used as a digestive aid to allay stomach pains, and to stimulate liver function. The seeds have been shown to stimulate general pancreatic secretion, releasing more enzymes to aid in improving digestion. This herb has carminative, antispasmodic activities which help to soothe the stomach and ease indigestion. Fenugreek stimulates the appetite and naturally relieves pain and irritation of ulcers. The combination of these herbs provides a maximum assimilation and utilization of food nutrients. Fenugreek seeds are also high in protein, with large amounts of amino acids: lysine, tryptophan, leucine, histidine, and arginine. These would naturally contribute to better digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
CereCalase„¢ is a unique proprietary blend of the enzymes phytase, hemicellulase, and beta-glucasnase. These enzymes work together to disrupt the cell walls of herbs, vegetables, and fruits.
STOP THE BLOATING BEFORE IT STARTS!
Who should use Digestizyme?
- Those who may require better digestion and absorption
- Those with food intolerances
- Those who suffer from bloating, wind and cramps
1 vegicap contains: Protease 4.5 7000 HUT
Bromelain 250 000 FCCPU
Amylase 4000 DU
Alpha Galactosidase 295 GalU
Lipase 250 FIP
Fenugreek (seed) 80mg
Glucoamylase 10 AGU
Papaya (leaf) 75mg
Peptidase 2250 HUT
Fennel (seed) 20mg
Lactase 400 ALU
Peppermint (leaf) 20mg
Phytase 6 FTU
Angelica (root) 15mg
Cellulase 300 CU
Parsley (leaf) 10mg
Invertase 200 SU
Diastase 245 DP
*CereCalase„ is an exclusive blend of enzymes, disrupting cell walls of herbs, vegetables and fruit