- STRONGER POTENCY: Our Mediterranean oil has a light color, but packs a strong punch. It actually contains 3 to 4 times more thymoquinone than most other black seed oils (we have 1.2%+). Thymoquinone is the chemical compound that has the widest array of benefits and is the reason most people buy black seed oil in the first place. Support your immune system with the best of the best–you’ll feel ready to take on the world.
- SUPERFOOD FOR JOINTS, SKIN, & HAIR: Blackseed oil (aka Kalonji Oil, Black seed/cumin oil or Nigella sativa oil) is packed with powerful nutrients that can help unleash a youthful appearance and vibrancy that you will notice. It contains a large dose of omegas, amino acids, and antioxidants. We consider it an extremely important source of fatty oils for your everyday life just as the ancient Egyptians did. People love taking it for hair growth.
- HEARTH HEALTHY & DIGESTION SUPPORTING OILS: Black Seed oil has a more powerful array of omega 3, 6, & 9. It will help support your body’s cardiovascular health. It is also known to support the regulation of the metabolism and to soothe digestive processes.
- POWERFUL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTION: With two potent phytochemical compounds, Nigellone and Thymoquinone, this supplement offers essential anti-inflammatory benefits and can be used to treat various chronic diseases that cause or feed from inflammation in the body.
- FORTIFY YOUR PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH: This black seed oil supplement comes in a 3x 100ml glass bottle. Just 1 teaspoon daily will help you accelerate weight loss, strengthen your hair and will even help you get a goodnight’s sleep on those restless nights. Plus, it’s cardiovascular, digestive, and respiratory and immune system benefits are known even from ancient cultures.
How does it work?
There is some scientific evidence to suggest that black seed might help boost the immune system, fight cancer, fight cholesterol, reduce swelling, and lessen allergic reactions by acting as an antihistamine.
Why Botalife Black Seed Oil?
It is 100% pure and cold pressed
Sourced from the Mediterranean region. (Best source in the World)
Because of its antioxidant properties, its various acids, and vitamin B content, black seed oil also has nutritional properties that help support the immune system.
Studies have shown that black seed oil may provide relief for asthma symptoms and may even relieve similar symptoms for those who suffer from allergies.
For those that have struggled with poor liver function due to medication side effects, alcohol consumption or disease, black seed oil could greatly speed the healing process.
Black seed oil weight loss claims actually do have some science behind them. The Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders published a study
Nigella sativa is one of the few substances on the planet that is suggested to help prevent both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
It’s true! A study using an animal model published in 2017 found that an aqueous extract of Nigella sativa not only had anti-diabetic effects on animal subjects but also helped with cholesterol.
Thanks to its potent phytochemicals and antioxidant capabilities, black seed oil has been shown to help naturally treat cancer.
Drug Resistant Bacteria
Thankfully, one of the strongest black seed oil benefits may help. that black seed oil can help slow down or stop MRSA from spreading out of control.
Lowers blood pressure
Improves sperm count
Helps eczema and acne
Helps osteoarthritis pain