- Curl Girl (CG) Approved
- ROSEHIP OIL – PURE and Natural – Cold pressed, fresh and high quality, no additives or fillers.
- SKIN CARE: Rosehip seed oil is used in many skincare products because of its benefits.
- Delivered with a premium built in dropper for ease-of-use
- SMOOTHER SKIN & LESS ACNE SCARS: Cold pressed Rosehip oil’s unique anti-inflammatory properties reduce stretch marks, acne marks, fine lines and scars. It also help with dermatitis, acne and eczema. It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tightening the skin and keeps your face and body hydrated and supple. It’s also a great facial toner.
- ANTI-AGING SOLUTION: Rosehip oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids. These vitamins gives your skin a youthful appearance by accelerating the skin’s cellular activity and slow down your aging process. It also adds shine and body to colored hair, permed hair, or hair that has been damaged by too much sun or cold weather. Virgin and unrefined rosehip seed oil makes great skin massage oil and beauty products and face cream. It’s a great facial oil that goes well under makeup.
- REMOVE DANDRUFF: Cold pressed rose hip oil is also great for hair and nails. Rose hip oil can reduce dandruff’s flaking and itching. It is a great beauty oil and can also be used as a moisturizing cream, hair growth serum, and natural scar removal.
Pure Rosehip Kernel Oil
If you’re looking for a natural oil to revitalize your hair and give your skin a radiant and vibrant look, Rosehip Kernel Oil is a Godsent.
Because it’s 100% pure, it easily absorbs into your skin without feeling greasy and won’t clog pores nor cause breakouts, leaving you looking fabulous.
Pure rosehip kernel oil has an amber, orange-ish hue and has a nutty smell. It doesn’t smell like rose petals (that’s rose water).
The bottle is 100% pure rosehip kernel oil with no carrier oil added.
Smoother Skin & Less Acne Scars
Cold pressed rosehip kernel oil’s unique anti-inflammatory properties reduce stretch marks, acne scars and fine lines. It is often used as the main ingredient in many hair anti-aging serum to reduce lines and wrinkles and repair skin. It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tightening the skin and keeps your face and body hydrated and supple. The result is softer, smoother, and brighter skin.
Rosehip oil also moisturizes and hydrates dry scalps and reduce dandruff and flakes.
Skin Treatment for Smoother and Softer Skin
Rosehip Oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer for your face and skin. Because our rosehip oil is authentic, it quickly absorbs into your skin without leaving an oily residue. It won’t clog your pores either.
The compounds found in rosehip oil help fight against inflammation and allow your skin to retain moisture for a lasting glow. It also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines and acts as a great anti-aging moisturizer.
You can combine rosehip oil with jojoba oil to create a night time regime for your face to help reduce acne scars and dark spots. This oil is especially good for dry skin and can help prevent breakouts.
Rosehip Kernel Oil also help your nails grow longer and stronger. If you have dry cuticles, this oil will help your fingers moisturized, especially during the harsh winter season. Many customers have seen improvement after daily use for 2-3 weeks.
It has a reddish orange hue with a unique nutty smell.
SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use