- 6C Dark Ash Blonde
- Permanent hair colour gel
- Ammonia-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free
- Easy to mix & apply
- Not tested on animals
- Packaged in biodegradable & recyclable materials
- No harsh smell or burning sensation
- 1 bottle Herbatint hair colour gel 60ml
- 1 bottle glycol developer 60ml
- 1 sample of either shampoo or conditioner 15ml
Herbatint vs Ordinary Dyes: Herbatint colour holds for as long as conventional permanent hair dyes, and gives you the same range and depth of colour. With its unique dyeing process and quality botanical extracts, it also leaves your hair in better condition than ordinary dyes.
Herbatint vs Henna: Unlike henna-based dyes, Herbatint actually penetrates the hair with colour; henna simply creates a solid coating around the hair shaft. Herbatint is easy to mix and apply and is fragrance-free. If you have used a henna based dye in the past few months, please note that using chemical dyes over hair colored with pure plant dyes can give unexpected results, which are usually much darker color than would normally be expected, because plant dyes don’t “lift” as easily. Chemical dyes may also fade faster than usual because henna makes your hair smoother and less porous so the chemical dyes won’t attach as well, and often wash out with fewer shampoos. Therefore, if you are going to change the type of dye you are using please, give it a few months between the dyes. To be extra vigilant we would suggest a strand test if you are switching from henna to chemical based or visa versa.
Did You Know? You can find your perfect colour with The Herbatint Colour Finder
- Pour equal quantities of colour and developer in a bowl, mix it with a brush to get in few minutes the consistency of a gel, then apply the mixed product onto dry hair, and leave to develop for 40 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo with Herbatint Normalising Shampoo.
- Finish with Royal Cream Regenerating conditioner, leave in for 5 minutes and rinse out.
- Full details in the instruction leaﬂet inside the pack. The leftover unmixed product could be used for further applications: no product waste!