Supports the muscular system while assisting in the relief of muscle cramps, spasms and fatigue. Provides antioxidant support for neuropathies.
• Alleviating muscle spasms and cramps.
• Treatment of Restless Leg Syndrome.
• Exercise-induced muscle fatigue (reduces lactic acid).
• To improve muscle strength and stamina (especially in elderly patients or children with low
muscle tone/ gross motor development).
• For supporting neuromuscular diseases and disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s Disease, neuropathies (Diabetes), Muscular Dystrophy.
• To improve cellular oxidation and energy.
• To provide heart and coronary support due to the beneficial effects on the myocardium and
coronary circulation through promoting muscle contraction, relaxation and rhythmic heartbeat.
MODE OF ACTION
Ca-AEP (Calcium-2-Amino Ethanol Phosphate) enhances the function and structural integrity of cell membranes by improving the electrical conductivity and sensitivity of cell membranes.
Restoring levels of Ca-AEP has been shown to improve membrane integrity and repair cellular neurotransmission and therefore be of benefit in treating diseases associated with disturbances in cellular membranes, such as:
• Multiple Sclerosis and sclerotic disorders, including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and
Progressive Systemic Sclerosis.
• Inflammatory disorders, including Rheumatoid Arthritis.
• Diabetes, both Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM) and Non-Insulin Dependent
Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM).
• Diabetic complications, including Diabetic Nephropathy and Retinopathy.
• Lung diseases, including Asthma, Emphysema as well as other conditions characterized by poor
gaseous exchange in the alveoli.
• Immune disorders such as Sarcoidosis.
Magnesium Aspartate and Potassium Aspartate alleviate muscle fatigue and increase stamina. Aspartic Acid is a source of energy for the brain and may be of benefit for depressive patients. Aspartic acid also strengthens bones and teeth.
Sodium Bicarbonate is essential for cell respiration. Sodium bicarbonate causes lactic acid to be secreted out of muscle fibres and to be neutralised, thus preventing muscle weakness and fatigue.
L-Carnitine concentrates in skeletal muscle and may increase muscle growth, strength and stamina while decreasing muscle cramps, pain and fatigue, especially in neuromuscular disease.
Taurine facilitates the transport of minerals into, and out of, the body’s cells. Research shows that Taurine is needed for proper maintenance and functioning of skeletal muscles and that it positively benefits the nervous system. Taurine may improve defects in nerve blood flow, motor nerve conduction velocity and nerve sensory thresholds.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid functions as both a water and fat soluble antioxidant. Alpha-Lipoic Acid protects the nerves from free radical damage and therefore assists in neurological diseases and disorders such as neuropathies. Alpha-Lipoic Acid increases muscle energy due to improved glucose utilisation.
ADULTS take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
CHILDREN take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day.
Use as directed, or as prescribed by your doctor. Not advised while pregnant or breastfeeding, without consulting a doctor.
The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice. Report any symptoms to your doctor or health care practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care. Do not stop using any prescription medication without first consulting with your doctor. Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Please read ingredients and dosages carefully.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
60 Vegetable Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|Ca-AEP (Calcium-2-Aminoethanolphosphate)||400 mg|
|Magnesium Aspartate||75 mg|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||75 mg|
|Potassium Aspartate||20 mg|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||20 mg|