Natural Products Dried African Wormwood (Wilde Als) 75g
Dried Wormwood, African [wilde als] is a tonic herb that has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antidepressant properties.
- It is primarily used as a bitter and therefore has the effect of stimulating and invigorating the whole of the digestive process
- Use where there is indigestion, especially when due to a deficient quantity or quality of gastric juices
- Use in the treatment of worm infestations, especially roundworm and pinworm
- It may also be used to help the body deal with fever and infections
- Due to the general tonic action it will be of benefit in many diverse conditions because it benefits the body in general
- For loss of appetite, dyspeptic complaints and liver and gallbladder complaints
- It is pungently aromatic and potentially dangerous if taken in high doses. In high doses it may cause intoxication with vomiting, severe diarrhea, retention of urine, stupor and convulsions
- Habitual use of wormwood could cause convulsions, fits, stomach cramps, intoxication, vomiting, delirium and vertigo
- Do not use over prolonged period and do not use during pregnancy.
- Avoid if suffering from any seizure disorder
- Continuous use is not advisable
- It has an addictive nature