Natural Products Dried Butterbur Root Cut (Petasites hybridus) 100g
Dried Butterbur Root (Petasites hybridus) is mostly used as an anti-inflammatory agent and to treat migraine headaches. It also acts as an antispasmodic, diuretic, diaphoretic and expectorant.
- May be used for fevers, shortness of breath, gout and epilepsy
- Headaches and inflammation
- Seasonal allergies such as itchy eyes, itchy and runny nose as well as nasal congestion and Hay fever
- Promotes perspiration
- You should always consult a naturopath or medical practitioner before use
- Do not use for longer than 4-6 weeks consecutively.
- Should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding woman or children.
- Alkaloids are toxic for the human body, especially the liver and should be taken with the recommendation of a specialist. Do not use if you have liver or kidney problems
- May cause indigestion, vomiting, headaches as well as abdominal pain.
- Please stay within recommended dosages.