Natural Products Dried Centaury – Feverwort (Centaurium erythraea) 100g
Dried centaury – feverwort (Centaurium erythraea) is very useful for the gastrointestinal tract and is also said to help to reduce fever.
- Most commonly used when a gastric or digestive stimulant is needed
- Especially used for appetite loss (anorexia) when associated with liver weakness
- Useful in dyspepsia and when a sluggish digestion is experienced – heartburn
- May assist in breaking fevers
- May aid in the treatment of jaundice or liver and gallbladder complaints
- Bitter Tonic
- May be beneficial for people suffering from diabetes
- Rheumatism and gout
- Has deworming properties
If breastfeeding consult with a health practitioner.