Natural Products Dried Feverfew Herb Cut (Tanecetum parthenium) 75g
Dried Feverfew Herb Cut (Tanecetum parthenium) has traditionally been used to treat fevers and headaches.
- Most famous herb for treating headaches
- May reduce frequency and severity of migraine headaches. Especially those that are relieved by applying warmth to the head
- Also headaches arising from a cold
- May also assists with “Vertigo”, the turning of the head
- Reduces symptoms of rheumatism an arthritic problems effectively
- Will help relieve painful periods and sluggish menstrual flow
- Can be used to speed up labour and after child birth to cleanse and tone the uterus
- Helps for dizziness and tinnitus
- Reduces fever
- May expel worms
- Do not use during pregnancy because of the stimulant action on the womb.
- Contains toxic substances and should not be taken in large doses.
- Can cause gastrointestinal distress, mouth ulcers and some allergic actions.
- If taken for any length of time, sudden discontinuation can result in withdrawal syndrome consisting of headaches, irritability, trouble sleeping and joint pain.
- Patients taking Warfarin or blood thinning medicine should not use feverfew.
- It may take 1-4 months before the effects become evident.