Natural Products Dried Hawthorn Berries 100g
Dried Hawthorn Berries (Crataegus Monogyna) can be used in teas, tinctures, or encapsulated. They are considered to be a tonic for many cardiovascular diseases because of their ability to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and restore heart muscle.
- Dilates the coronary blood vessels
- Helpful for anaemia, cardiovascular and circulatory disorders
- Can be used in teas and tinctures
- Can be added to smoothies and juices
- Hawthorn berries sometimes develop a white film on the berry and this is just natural sucrose maturing in the outer skin.
- Best avoided during pregnancy
- Herbs taken in therapeutic dosages should always be checked for safety and use during pregnancy and breast feeding in consultation with a qualified herbal practitioner