Natural Products Dried Liquorice Root Powder (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 100g
Dried Liquorice Root Powder cleanses the colon, making it helpful for constipation and IBS. It’s also said to be beneficial for treating allergies, asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, emphysema, enlarged prostate, premenstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms.
Liquorice powder can be mixed into desserts, as a sweetener and is used to add flavour – and foam – tin beer and stout brewing.
- Research has demonstrated that it has effect on the endocrine system and liver
- Hormone stabiliser
- Indigestion, diabetes, glands, colic, hepatitis B
- Fights inflammation and viral, bacterial and parasitic infection
- Has estrogen and progesterone-like effects
- Expectorant, demulcent, anti-inflammatory, antihepatotoxic, antispasmodic, mild laxative
- Can be used to add a sweet flavour to desserts and drinks
- Adds flavour and foam to beer and a colour to stout