Natural Products Dried Psyllium Seed (Plantago ovata) 100g
Dried psyllium seeds (Plantago ovata) are used to relieve constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticular disease, and diarrhea.
- Possible adverse reactions include allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis, especially among those who have had regular exposure to psyllium dust.
- Gastrointestinal tract obstruction may occur, especially for those with prior bowel surgeries or anatomic abnormalities, or if taken with inadequate amounts of water.
- Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
- If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention