Natural Products Dried Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) 50g
Sheep Sorrel has a long history of traditional use as an astringent, diuretic and mild laxative. Also used to treat and assist with poor digestion and the removal of bile from the system.
- Used to treat excessive menstruation.
- Also for mouth ulcers, sore throats, fever and inflammation.
- Can be used as a blood purifier.
- Used to treat and assist with poor digestion and the removal of bile from the system.
- Used for liver detoxification and cleansing.
- May help relieve constipation.
- May be of assistance in the treatment of worm infestations within the body.
Use as a wash to treat skin diseases, boils abscesses and sores.
- May cause poisoning in large doses.
- Do not use when pregnant or whilst breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for use by people with liver or kidney disease.
- May cause vomiting.