Natural Products Dried Veronica Speedwell (Veronica officinalis) 75g
Dried Veronica Speedwell (Veronica officinalis) acts as an expectorant, alterative, tonic and diuretic. Expectorant in cases of catarrhs of the respiratory tract. Useful for dyspepsia, biliary, and as gargle for inflammation of mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
- Helps lower high cholesterol levels
- May assist in cleansing the blood
- For senile pruritus
- Used by weak people as a stomachic and to stimulate digestion.
- It may help with the treatment of intestinal disorders
- Of great value for nervousness caused by mental over exertion.
- Improves memory and, together with celery, can help with depression.
- May improve memory.
- Also for jaundice, gravel in the bladder, rheumatism and gout
- Used also in coughs and catarrh
- Use for inflamed, non-healing wounds
- Infections of the mouth or throat
- Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for use in children.
- Consult with your health practitioner before use.