Natural Products Dried Walnut Leaves Cut [Black] (Juglans regia) 75g
Dried Black Walnut Leaves cut (Juglans regia) aid digestion and acts as a laxative. Helps heal mouth and throat sores. Cleanses the body of some types of parasites.
- Infusions of the leaves can be taken internally as a digestive tonic
- Very useful in the treatment of diarrhea, infections of the mouth throat and eyes
- Inner bark can be used to treat constipation.
- Outer nut rind is used in the treatment of diarrhea
- For cuts, grazes and skin disorders such as eczema
- Use for infections of the mouth, throat, larynx and eyes
- Take a bath with a decoction of the leaves for scrofula, rickets, caries and swelling of the bone. Also for festering toe and finger nails and chilblains
- Will quickly improve the condition of cradle-cap, scabs and scurf if washed with a decoction of the leaves
- Also for acne, festering eczema, ringworm and sunburn
- Helps for sweaty feet and hands
- For leucorrhoea
- Massage into scalp for hair loss and dandruff. The infusion can also be used for eye inflammations such as blepharitis and conjunctivitis
- Please consult with a health practitioner before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.