IntestAid-IB is a novel approach to support natural cell division, healthy intestinal mucosa and healthy digestion through the intake of specific vitamins and amino acids that are fortified with Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides.
Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides are a unique blend of balanced nucleotides that are the building blocks of our DNA. Nucleotides are also involved in all processes within the cell such as protein synthesis, DNA repair, mitochondrial function, as an energy carrier in the form of ATP/GTP, hormone cofactors, as well as whole cell regeneration.
Regular intake of a similar formulation containing Nutri-tide™️ resulted in drastic improvement in abdominal pain, diarrhoea, urgency, incomplete evacuation, flatulence, bloating and constipation.
Regular intake supports:
- Natural Intestinal Balance
- Healthy gastro-intestinal tract
- Efficient colon function
- Healthy intestinal mucosa
2 capsules 3 times per day for the first month with a meal, thereafter 2 capsules per day. Average daily usage calculated based on 75kg body weight.
This product contains concentrated extracts of DNA/RNA nucleotides (from Saccharomyces cerevisae) called Nutri-tideTM Nucleotides.
- L-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid critical for its role in boosting immune cell activity in the gut, helping prevent infection and inflammation, as well as soothing the intestinal tissue. It improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) occur naturally in plants. They are composed of linear chains of fructose units, linked by beta (2-1) bonds. Fructo-oligosaccharides are used as prebiotics which are food for “good” bacteria in the intestine such as lactobacillus and bifidobacteria. FOS supports good gut health
- Inositol hexaphosphate is a sugar, which supports the growth of a good intestinal flora
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, which when in short supply often limits the formation of antibodies
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate) is a precursor substance of Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is made from Adenosine (one of the nucleotides) plus Pantothenic acid and Cysteamin. It is an important enzyme in the citric acid cycle and critical for fatty acid oxidation and to convert food in to energy
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) acts as an antioxidant within the body. Vitamin B2 is responsible for maintaining healthy blood cells, helping to boost energy levels, facilitating in a healthy metabolism, preventing free radical damage
- Biotin (d-biotin) is important for cell growth, the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the Krebs cycle, in which energy is released from food, which is transported in the blood mostly by ATP
- Maltodextrin consists of D-glucose units connected in chains of variable length. Maltodextrin is typically composed of a mixture of chains that vary from three to 17 glucose units long. It is used as a carrier in IntestAid-IB®.
Capsule shell (vegetarian): Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.
If you are affected by Gout, take immunosuppressant medication, are an organ transplant recipient or are pregnant/nursing, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Contains no lactose and is gluten free. Store under cool dry conditions. This unregistered health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Due to the nature of this product, no harmful effects have been found in long term application or in the trials conducted.