Oxygen Products Super Vitamins & Oxygen 60s
This oxygen supplement packed with brain-boosting, energising nutrients to benefit your body and mind. The Oxygen Products Super Vitamins & Oxygen blend includes a variety of essential vitamins and minerals, along with a mix of moringa, ginkgo biloba and sutherlandia. This power-packed combination has a total of 92 nutrients! Defend your body and mind against disease, with this herbal health supplement.
- Natural blood oxygenator with added vitamins & indigenous herbs
- More than 92 nutrients, 18 amino acids & 46 types of antioxidants
- Improves oxygen concentration in the bloodstream, helping the body to fight disease
- Strengthens the immune system
- Boosts energy & improves sluggish circulation
- Supports normal glucose levels in the blood
- Has natural anti-ageing properties
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Improves mental clarity & focus
- A great study aid for students
- Balances the metabolism
- Supports healthy hormonal balance
- Natural cancer prevention & support
Gingko is an energising herb, while moringa is beneficial for the heart, kidneys, thyroid and digestive system. It also reduces inflammation, and may improve breast milk production in nursing mothers.
Sutherlandia improves the mood, and provides natural cancer support
Please Note: These capsules contain gelatine. That means they are NOT suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid them as well.
- Take 2 capsules daily, 1 hour before or 2 hours after breakfast, on an empty stomach with clean filtered water.
- NB: Drink a minimum of 250-500ml water when taking the capsules. The water and the capsules undergo a chemical reaction in your stomach, releasing oxygen. Works best with pure filtered water.
- Only take on an empty stomach OR 1 hour before meals OR 3 hours after meals.
This product is not recommended for those who have had organ transplants.
Gingko biloba: 30mg
Magnesium O2: 600mg
Proprietary African blend (sutherlandia, MSM, moringa powder): 240mg
Vitamin A: 386.7mcg
Vitamin B1: 23.67mcg
Vitamin B2: 364.8mcg
Vitamin B3: 75.8mcg
Vitamin C: 355.7mcg
Vitamin E: 5.017mcg