Coral-8 has been specifically designed to address the need the body has for calcium and magnesium.
Calcium performs numerous vital functions in the body. It combines with phosphorus to strengthen bones and is crucial for nerve conduction, muscle contraction and heartbeat. Calcium needs magnesium in order to assimilate into the body. Calcium is a muscle constrictor while Magnesium is a natural calcium regulator and muscle relaxant.
What is in Sevenpointfive Coral-8 capsules?
- Pure Coral Calcium powder from the same source as the Coral Sachets.
- Magnesium Malate di-hydrate – necessary for the correct absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin D3 – necessary for the absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin C – reacts to calcium to provide a buffered, non-acidic form of ascorbic acid, which is essential for the maintenance of connective tissue, collagen and bone health.
- Ionic calcium – the most absorbable form of calcium and essential to maintain the delicate acid / alkaline balance of the human body. Over 150 degenerative diseases are reported to be directly linked to calcium deficiency or high acid levels. The absorption of all other nutrients is also dependent on sufficient calcium, not to mention the 179+ other functions calcium performs within the human body.
What is unique about Sevenpointfive Coral-8?
Sevenpointfive Calcium is the highest grade available. The formula has been designed to follow natural occurrence of these nutrients in creation to allow for maximum absorption and utilisation by the body. Calcium needs magnesium in order to assimilate into the body.
What has Sevenpointfive Coral-8 been used for?
- Improves muscle and joint mobility
- Cleanses the liver and kidneys
- Prevents cramps brought on by exercise
- Helps to rebuild bones damaged by osteoporosis
- Relieves pain associated with Fibromyalgia
Coral-8 should be used to supplement the Coral Calcium sachets, and not used instead of the sachets.