- Clinical trials on Siberian Pine Nut Oil have shown a significant reduction in benign hypertension, bad cholesterol, triglycerides and obesity, the absence of dyspeptic symptoms [abdominal pain and burning, bloating, reflux] and an increase in elevated energy levels after just three months of use
- Relief from symptoms differs from person to person, the type of condition and severity.
- Relief from mild heartburn can be experienced within 30 minutes, with moderate reflux, bloating, constipation and heartburn relief can be expected within 1-2 weeks
- It may take 2-4 weeks to feel relief from GERD, persistent gastritis, IBS, H.pylori and peptic ulcers. For colitis, hiatus hernia, and Barrett’s Oesophagus it may take up to 3 months before symptoms are relieved
- Stress, low stomach acid (the production of stomach acid decreases with age), the use of anti-inflammatories and painkillers, an unhealthy lifestyle and diet all affect digestion and frequently lead to stomach problems. A maintenance dose of 5ml of Digestive Remedy per day supports and enhances digestive health and general well-being
- Take 5ml 3 times per day for 6-8 weeks and thereafter we recommend the daily maintenance dose of 5ml
- For chronic conditions take 10ml 3 times per day for the first 2 weeks and 5ml 3 times per day for the remaining 4-6 weeks, and thereafter the recommended maintenance dose of 5ml
- NB even if you feel better sooner, DO NOT stop the initial 6 week dosage regime. An extra 5ml can be taken at ANY TIME for symptomatic relief of heartburn or reflux
- Do not recommend the use of symptomatic treatments such as antacids, acid blockers and PPI’s (proton pump inhibitors) in conjunction with Digestive Remedy
Do not administer to babies without consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Siberian Pine Nut Oil cold pressed from hand picked Siberian Pine Nuts, sourced from the unspoilt Siberian Pine Forests. Product is packed in an oxygen free environment to retain the healing properties and ensure freshness in every bottle.