Vibrant Health Immune Defense 60s
Protection Against Harmful Pathogens.
Immune Defense provides the body with additional immunoglobulins, which are antibodies present within the cells of our digestive tract, that enhance intestinal immunity.
- The largest mucosal surface is the lining of the gastrointestinal (G.I.) tract
- Immune cells located in the digestive tract walls, therefore, produce immunoglobulins to help protect us against potential infections that might arise from unsavory organisms and toxins that may inadvertently arrive there with food or drink
- Immunoglobulins are antibodies, that is, specialized proteins that either stop the invader or identify it so other members of the immune system can destroy it
- Immunoglobulins from the eggs of chickens inoculated with human pathogens contain antibodies that supplement the human body’s own natural output of immunoglobulins generated by immune cells lining the G.I. tract
- Conservation of immune resources in the G.I. tract permits more immune resources to be available elsewhere in the body
- Antibodies (immunoglobulins) produced by the hens are passed to and concentrated in their unfertilized eggs
- Production of hyperimmune egg immunoglobulins is, therefore humane. No animals are harmed or destroyed in the process
- Larch arabinogalactans and beta-glucans activate macrophages and NK cells and trigger cell-to-cell messengers, thereby stimulating immune activity deep within the body
- Fortifies intestinal immunity
- Helps protect the primary avenue of entry for opportunistic pathogens.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) to eight (8) capsules daily in divided dosages, or as directed by a health professional
200 mg Bovine Immunoglobulins (52% IgG), 100 mg Hyperimmune Egg Human Immunoglobulins, 50 mg Larch Arabinogalactans Extract, 50 mg Beta 1,3 – 1,6 Glucans 70% Standardized Extract from Saccharomyces, 5 mg Gigartina Red Marine Algae (RMA) Extract