Sfera Bio Nutrition Advanced Magnesium Complex 60s
Of all the macro minerals in the human body, magnesium is the one most like to be deficient. The average person’s body contains just under 30 grams of magnesium, but this small amount is vital to a number of bodily functions. Magnesium deficiency stems from a diet with too many processed foods, it is easily depleted by stress, certain diseases or medications and intense physical activity.
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Magnesium Oratate 250mg
Magnesium Malate 250mg
- Magnesium is a vital catalyst in enzyme activity, especially in energy production.
- Nerve function – the transmission of nerve and muscle impulses.
- Muscle Relaxation
- Bone and tooth formation
- Magnesium is necessary to prevent the calcification of soft tissue.
- It assists in calcium and potassium uptake.
- In conjunction to calcium and potassium, magnesium regulates heart rhythm and clots blood. it protects the arterial lining from stress caused by sudden blood pressure changes.
- It aids in the production and use on insulin.
- Maintaining the body’s proper pH balance and temperature.
- Effective in preventing premature labour and convulsions in pregnant women.
Magnesium malate is a combination of the mineral magnesium and malic acid. Malic acid is a naturally occurring substance that helps in the production of energy during both aerobic and anaerobic activities. Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals found in the body, and is essential for the health of the heart, bones and kidneys. Together, magnesium and malic acid provide many health-related benefits.
Fibromyalgia is a chronic neurological condition that causes excessive fatigue, deep muscular pain, anxiety and depression. According to The National Fibromyalgia Association, malic acid from apples may be prescribed for fibromyalgia patients to increase energy levels. Very early clinical evidence seems to indicate that fibromyalgia patients may have difficulty creating malic acid. Magnesium malate may relieve the pain and tenderness associated with the condition. However, magnesium malate must be taken for at least two months.
The most effective form of magnesium supplement. Both plants and animals use orotates to create DNA and RNA. Extensive scientific research by Dr Hans Nieper, M.D. shows orotates can penetrate cell membranes, enabling the effective delivery of magnesium ion to the innermost layers of the cellular mitochondria and nucleus.
This information is provided for educational purposes only. All medical conditions must be diagnosed and treated by a qualified health professional. No medical claims are made.