Natural Products Dried Aloe ferox Powder 50g
Dried Aloe ferox Powder can be used in a variety of DIY skin care products, sun care products, shampoos and conditioners, as well as internally.
The aloe powder is made by extracting the sap from the fresh leaves, boiled to crystallize and then milled. Please note this powder does not reconstitute with water to form aloe gel.
- Food Grade
- Provides all of the benefits of Aloe Vera gel
- Contains vitamin C, B1, B2, B3, B4, B12 and many essential amino acids
- Rich in glycosaminoglycans essential to strong, healthy joints.
- Contains minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, and copper.
- High in essential enzymes that aid in digestion and liver function
- Soothes gum diseases, just put some Aloe Vera powder on your toothbrush and brush as normal
- A botanical infusion can be made and used in DIY cosmetics as part of the aqueous phase for all the benefits of aloe.
- Start on low dosages and gradually build up to establish the correct dosage for your body
- Recommended starting dose is 1 matchstick head size piece of crystal and 1 butter knife point of powder
- Can be consumed on its own or with any palatable substance
- Dissolve in water to make a solution for adding to DIY cosmetic recipes
- Can be used in food and beverages
- Can be used in tincture combinations
- Can be used externally as a poultice
- Animals: Excellent for arthritis, constipation and skin ailments. Also for worms, coccidiosis. Rub cut leaf into burns or insect bites or dilute with boiled water for eye problems
- If not used in measured dosages the plant’s toxicity can lead to kidney damage
- Small dosages might increase the menstrual flow
- Pregnant, breastfeeding and menstruating woman should not use Aloe
- Aloe is not recommended for persons suffering from intestinal irritation
- Do not use Aloe without consulting a doctor if you suffer from diabetes
- Discontinue use for two weeks before undergoing any form of surgery
- Do not use for prolonged periods