Natural Products Dried Swedish Bitters Tea (Small) 100g
Swedish Bitters Tea, a blend of 11 different herb, helps to promote digestive juices such as stomach acid, bile and enzymes to breakdown food and assist in the absorption of nutrients. Said to improve detoxification, healthy skin, relieve joint pain and promote healthy mood.
- Pain and dizziness
- Stomach cramps, colic and digestive problems
- Gallbladder, dropsy
- Liver and kidney ailments
- May assist in restoring lost appetite.
- Fevers (hot or cold)
- Scars, blemishes, boils, bruising as well as wounds
- Frost bitten hands or feet
- Insect bites or stings
Herb mixture is put into a wide-necked 2 litre bottle and 1.5 litre of rye or fruit spirit (gin, vodka, cane) is poured over it. Bottle is left standing in the sun or near the stove for 14 days. Shake lightly once a day. Strain, pour into smaller bottles. Seal well. Store in a cool place.